Sunday 29 January 2012

A String of Pearls - I'm on the Team!



I am very excited to announce that I have been asked to be on the team of A String of Pearls, an ezine by women for women.

I met Jane through Twitter, and was flattered when she asked me to write about the riots last summer.I was overwhelmed at the response and really enjoyed the departure from writing about our journey, although it will always remain at the heart of what I write.

I look forward to writing different articles and pieces than I do here, and meeting some new people. I'd love you to follow my journey there and you can subscribe here.

A String of Pearls is a delightful read, full of diverse and interesting articles written by women from all walks of life, from all over the world. I love the photography, and we are keen to showcase this, so if you are a keen photographer, even only on your camera phone, do get in touch.











No comments:

Post a Comment